JOIN US FOR our Garden Fundraiser EVENT!
Since 2012, more than 10,000 art and nature enthusiasts have flocked to Oakland’s Lake Merritt to immerse themselves in the ever-popular Autumn Lights Festival ─ a one-of-a-kind interactive art experience that is always the talk of the town. This year, we invite you to celebrate our 10th Anniversary festival taking place in-person over three spectacular nights October 14, 15, and 16, 2021.
Prepare to be dazzled, mesmerized and amazed at this fun-filled benefit for our non-profit Friends of the Gardens at Lake Merritt where you will experience 60 locally-produced illuminated art displays sparkling and beaming throughout Oakland’s beloved seven-acre municipal gardens. Join us in applauding the scores of acclaimed and emerging artists who graciously share their time and talent to support the Gardens.
Very special thanks our presenting partner Niantic Inc. ─ the world’s leading augmented reality company ─ for their generous support.
- All festival attendees and personnel – regardless of age – must provide proof of vaccination and/or recent negative COVID test.
- Masks will be required for everyone within the festival footprint, including children ages 2 and above
- Per night capacity will be reduced to alleviate overcrowding
- Hand sanitizers will be available throughout the festival footprint
- Be sure to review the more detailed entry requirements/protocols on the festival’s Eventbrite ticketing page
Tickets go on sale NOW!. Be sure to purchase early as this event is expected to sell out.
Meanwhile, for more info, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.